Sunday, March 8, 2009

The person i loVe the MOST!


This would be a cliché but its true-- It's my mother and father. I love them a lot. They said that long distance love won't work but ours does! Of course it does because their love to me is unconditional and never ages through time and same as my feelings for them. We've been through a lot of things but we always end up as a family all the time. They are there not just to provide my financial stuff but of course emotional stuff also. Among all the people in the world, they are my most avid fan for they believe in me and most of all they think that i'm the most beautiful creature in the whole world of homo sapiens. So now are you convinced why i love them?! We'll i wish that someday i could tour them around the world because i really want to see the world together with my parents!.......How about you?! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment