Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The craziest thing i ever done!

Sometimes we just do stuff just for fun. Let us not take life so seriously all the time. We also need to laugh out loud. The louder the better. "laughter is the best Medicine!" Yeah...Well, i'm just justifying the craziest thing i ever done. It all happen while my housemate Marcie was deep asleep one afternoon. And so, i do my stuff. I put a candle on the bed side and decorate the bed with flowers while we play cards (may lalagyan pa ng tong ha!) at the side of the bed. When she woke up, she was shocked ....thought that she was dead. It took her a while to realize that it was just a prank played on her. "Happy April Fools Day!" Marcie never said a word for days and for a week....I'm sorry Marcie! After a week, we were friends again but of course i learned my lesson. All is well that ends well. xoxo!u

No comments:

Post a Comment